Stop Using Low Quality Hard Drives
4TB Western Digital My Passport for Mac $140 (Free With Data Recovery)
Apple Computer Data Recovery
Seattle Data Recovery has over 15 years of Apple Computer experience. Recover hard drive data from iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook, MacBook Pro, iPad, iPod, and iPhone devices. Seattle Data Recovery restores Apple Computer hard drives and PCIe SSDs from MacBook laptops. Seattle Data Recovery is Washington State's best Apple Computer data recovery company. Seattle Data Recovery rebuilds HFS, HFS+, APFS, and exFAT filesystem partitions on Apple Computer hard drives and SSD.
Seattle Data Recovery repairs SSDs with Apple File System (APFS) for macOS 10.13 and later.
We recover data from Apple Computers Apple File System (APFS), and other file systems for Mac computers with macOS 10.13 or later.
- Recover your APFS drive's encryption, data, snapshots, directories, folders, files, and file system.
- Recover APFS formatted Flash/SSD storage used in modern Apple computers.
- Recover APFS hard drives, solid-state drives, and external storage.
Seattle Data Recovery supports macOS 10.13 or later. Recover bootable and data volumes. Recover container partitions. Recover multiple APFS volumes. Recover deleted files from free space.
Recover HDDs and SSDs of all sizes used on Apple computers using macOS 10.13 or later.
- Recover APFS: Apple File System format.
- Recover APFS (Encrypted): APFS format encrypts the volume.
- Recover APFS (Case-sensitive): Recover APFS format with case-sensitive file and folder names. For example, folders named “Office Files” and “OFFICE FILES” are two different folders.
- Recover APFS (Case-sensitive, Encrypted): Recover APFS disks with case-sensitive files and folder names, with encryption. For example, folders named “Homework” and “HOMEWORK” are two different folders.
Recover multiple partitions from APFS containers. Each volume within an APFS container can be recovered in APFS format—APFS, APFS (Encrypted), APFS (Case-sensitive), or APFS (Case-sensitive, Encrypted).
Data Recovery For Apple HFS and HFS+
Seattle Data Recovery reconstructs MacBook, iMac, Mac Pro, and Mac Mini hard drive data to restore folder structures, data, and filesystems from Apple Computers. Seattle Data Recovery rebuilds HFS and HFS+ hard drive files, folders, and partitions from dead Apple Computers.
Recover data from Apple Computers using macOS 10.12 or earlier. Repair disks formatted in Hierarchical File System Plus (HFS+), commonly labeled as "Mac OS Extended" or "HFS Extended" in Apple's Disk Utility.
- Recover Mac OS Extended (Journaled) partitions: HFS+ format (Journaled HFS Plus) can be recovered by professional data recovery technicians in a data recovery store or clean room.
- Recover Mac OS Extended (Journaled, Encrypted) partitions: Recover HFS+ with a password, and encryption.
- Recover Mac OS Extended (Case-sensitive, Journaled) partitions: Recover HFS+ disks with case-sensitive folder names. For example, folders named “Office Data” and “OFFICE DATA” are two different folders.
- Recover Mac OS Extended (Case-sensitive, Journaled, Encrypted) partitions: Recover HFS+ disks with case-sensitive folder names, with a password, and encryption.
Seattle Data Recovery Center
University District Data Recovery Center at The University Business Center
Enter the University Business Center's entrance on 9th Ave NE. Use the elevator to reach the 3rd Floor. Reception will assist you. Please Call Seattle Data Recovery at (206) 657-6685 for immediate service.
Your parking will be compensated in your data recovery invoice. Parking is on the East side of the building at the Public Parking lot.
Our shipments can be insured for high-value devices and data when high-priority HDDs or SSDs must be shipped to a specialized clean room out of state. Worst-Case Flash storage devices like M.2 NVMe, and SATA SSDs which require chip-off data recovery are one example of specialized disasters where clients have opted-in for insurance.
Drop-Off Your HDD, SSD, or Device With Trusted Concierges At The UPS Store In Downtown Seattle's Bank Of America Plaza
UPS Store is the United States' most trusted fragile package handler. Use our data recovery concierges In Downtown Seattle's Bank of America Plaza. We are on Southern entrance on 5th Ave near Starbucks. As you enter the building, you will see our suite #125 on the left wall. Take the first left and enter the UPS Store. If you use the Northern entrances, enter the building and proceed South. Reception can help you find the UPS Store. Tell the UPS Store Concierges that you have a device for Seattle Data Recovery. You will be offered a box, or padded envelope if your drive is not in a box or package. Please label your package with your full name, business name, Address, Email, and Phone Number. Please Call Seattle Data Recovery at (206) 657-6685 for immediate service.
Your parking will be compensated in your data recovery invoice. Parking is on the south side of the building on Columbia St. Use the elevator to reach the 1st floor. Reception can assist you in finding the UPS Store.
Fragile packing service including boxes and Labeling for your HDD, SSD will be compensated in your data recovery invoice.
UPS Store can insure high-value devices and data when a high-priority HDD or SSD must be shipped to our specialized clean room in another state. Worst-Case Flash storage devices like M.2 NVMe, and SATA SSDs which require chip-off data recovery are one example of specialized disasters where clients have opted-in for insurance.