Stop Using Low Quality Hard Drives
4TB Western Digital My Passport $125 (Free With Data Recovery)
Data Recovery Services
MSSQL Database Repair
Seattle Data Recovery repairs existing databases, when database files cannot be opened because of file corruption. Seattle Data Recovery scans and searches the constituent parts of the database to restore its integrity. When MSSQL database files cannot be opened, Seattle Data Recovery works around inaccessible or damaged files to recover the rest of your tables.
Microsoft Access Server Database Repair
Seattle Data Recovery fixes corrupted Microsoft Access databases, and undeletes or recovers Access 2000-2007 .mdb or .accdb database files from damaged disks and partitions. Seattle Data Recovery does not just fix Microsoft Access database headers or damaged structures, we reconstruct entire database structures by splitting the database record by record, and assembling the records back into a working database. All Access records are recovered, including table data and queries. Seattle Data Recovery never alters original MDB databases. We always create a new database in MS Access 2000-2003 format to export recovered records into the newly created Access database.
Seattle Data Recovery is the most thorough MySQL database recovery company in the United States.
Seattle Data Recovery recovers MySQL databases from damaged hard drives, corrupt partitions, and deleted folders. We recover MySQL databases from Windows NTFS, ReFS, UFS, exFAT, FAT, LinuxExt2/3/4, and Apple, and ReiserFS, XFS, and Reiser4 disks. Seattle Data Recovery Restores MySQL databases in MyISAM and InnoDB formats. If MyISAM or InnoDB tables are damaged, they can be restored by Seattle Data Recovery. We recover databases from damaged partitions by recovering deleted database files from your disk.
Repair Corrupted MySQL Databases
Seattle Data Recovery repairs existing databases when .mdf, .ibd, .frm, and ibdata1 files cannot be opened due to corruption. We can export recovered databases and tables to a working server via an internet connection, using ODBC drivers. Seattle Data Recovery rebuilds SQL files that contain commands for the creation of tables, keyfields, and commands for inserting rows into tables. Recover MySQL versions 3.19 to 8.0 Recover with MySQL authentication.
Recover Lost Microsoft Access Databases
Seattle Data Recovery supports clients who may have deleted a working database or those who have experienced System failures that rendered a database hard drive inaccessible. Seattle Data Recovery undeletes or recovers Microsoft Access databases by thoroughly scanning the surface of the hard drive in order to locate and recover all MS Access databases on the disk. Even if the disk is severely damaged, reformatted, or has its file system corrupted, Seattle Data Recovery can still reliably locate and recover Access database files. TotalFBO Microsoft Access Database Recovery McCormick Air Center received 100% database recovery services for a single hard drive from an in-office Microsoft SQL Server. The recovery delivered a full database and included the root directory of the Air Center's server hard drive.
Recover Adobe Photoshop Files and Data
Recover Photoshop (PSD) files
Seattle Data Recover recovers Photoshop format (PSD) with all Photoshop features intact. Seattle Data Recovery restores PSD files from Adobe products and other Adobe applications, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe GoLive. We recover the complete PSD files and preserve many Photoshop features. Seattle Data Recovery restores PSDs with maximized file compatibility. Our data recovery technicians recover layered images in the file so it can be read by other applications, including previous versions of Photoshop. Our data recovery process maintains the appearance of your original image documents. Recover PSD files with 16-bits-per-channel and high dynamic range (HDR) 32-bits-per-channel images.
Recover Photoshop 2.0 files Recover Mac OS images from Photoshop 2.0 or an application supporting Photoshop 2.0 files. Photoshop 2.0 format discards layer information. Recover Photoshop DCS 1.0 and 2.0 files Recover Desktop Color Separations (DCS) files and EPS files with color separations of CMYK images.
- Recover images containing spot channels.
- Recover images made for PostScript printers.
- Recover Photoshop EPS files Recover Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) files.
- Recover vector and bitmap graphics used by all graphics, illustration, and page-layout programs.
- Recover EPS files used to transfer PostScript artwork between applications.
- Recover EPS files containing vector graphics, raster images, vector graphics, and pixels.
- Recover EPS files with Lab, CMYK, RGB, Indexed Color, Duotone, Grayscale, and Bitmap color modes.
- Recover EPS files with clipping paths. Recover Desktop Color Separations (DCS) format.
- Recover color separations of CMYK images. Recover DCS 2.0 images containing spot channels.
- Recover EPS files made for PostScript printers.
- Recover Photoshop formats EPS, TIFF, and PICT saved in file formats that create previews.
- Recover EPS TIFF format and EPS PICT files from earlier versions of Photoshop.
- Recover Photoshop Raw files used to transfer images between applications and computer platforms.
- Recover CMYK, RGB, and grayscale images with alpha channels, and multichannel. Recover Lab images without alpha channels.
- Recover Documents saved in the Photoshop Raw format with pixel or file size.
- Recover Photoshop Raw files with streams of bytes describing the color information in the image.
- Recover each pixel described in binary format, with 0 representing black and 255 white (for images with 16‑bit channels, the white value is 65535).
- Recover Photoshop files with channels needed to describe the image, plus any additional channels in the image.
- Recover file extension (Windows), file type (Mac OS), file creator (Mac OS), and header information.
- Recover the four-character ID that identifies the file—for example, TEXT identifies the file as an ASCII text file.
- Recover files with a unique file creator ID that is registered with the Apple Computer Developer Services group.
- Recover header parameters that specify how many bytes of information appear in the file before actual image information begins.
- Recover zeroes inserted at the beginning of the file as placeholders. By default, there is no header (header size = 0). Recover headers.
- Recover files without headers.
- Recover files with headers created by file-editing programs, such as HEdit (Windows) or Norton Utilities (Mac OS), to replace the zeroes with header information.
- Recover Adobe Photoshop files in the interleaved or non-interleaved format.
- Recover image files with the color values stored sequentially.
- Recover Digital Negative (DNG) files. Digital Negative (DNG) files contain raw image data from a digital camera. Recover metadata that defines what the raw data means. Recover DNG, Adobe’s archival format, and raw file format.
Seattle Data Recovery Center
Same-Day Appointments 24hrs Daily
Street Parking Available. Please Call Seattle Data Recovery at (206) 657-6685 for immediate service.