Seattle Data Recovery uses advanced file recovery hardware and software tools to recover data from lost partitions. Seattle Recovery restores deleted files or your boot record, master boot record or partitions.
- Data Recovery for accidentally deleted files
- Seattle Recovery restores bad sectors that cause the operating system to stop recognizing a partition.
- Seattle Recovery restores partition tables damaged by viruses, malware, windows updates, or bad operations on the disk that lead to an unrecognizable partition.
- Seattle Recovery restores SSDs and hard drives effected by power outages and power surges.
- Seattle Data Recovery recovers entire hard drives and restores all partitions
Seattle Data Recoveryusest professional tools for businesses, home users, and professionals who need to recover any data from a hard drive or deleted partitions. Seattle Data Recovery Supports HDD, SSD, flash drive, external hard drive, memory cards, IDE disk, SATA disk, SCSI disk, older, and modern hard drives.
Seattle Data Recovery Partition Recovery recovers deleted and lost partitions from any operating system. Windows 11, 10,8.1, 8, 7 and XP partition recovery is available for home computers, business computers, industrial computers, and servers.
Seattle Data Recovery provides NTFS Recovery and FAT Recovery. Seattle Data Recovery partition recovery services includer support for many file systems:
- FAT, ReFS, UFS
- HFS, NTFS, ReiserFS, APFS, RomFS
- Reiser4, XFS, Ext2, Ext3, and Ext4
I/O Error data recovery
Call Seattle Data Recover if Windows ever displays 'The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error'. The device (hard drive) has developed bad sectors. The logic board on the hard drive is bad. Or the USB interface for the external hard drive is bad.
Call Seattle Data Recover at (206) 657-6685 For Windows Disk Recovery
DO NOT INITIALIZE AN UNKNOWN DISK
DO NOT REBUILD THE MASTER BOOT RECORD (MBR)
DO NOT REBUILD THE GUIDED PARTITION TABLE (GPT)
These options are offered as Windows solutions to wipe everything and start fresh in hopes that the disk will work again as an empty drive with a new drive letter. These options are not offered as a data recovery solution. These options will erase your data, rebuild the drive records, and create empty space over your files. Contact Seattle Data Recovery as soon as you see any unknown disk error.
Seattle Data Recovery & Computer Repair
University District Data Recovery Center at The University Business Center